Before, During, and After Salt Relax Sessions:
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to each session; once the session has started, absolutely no one will be allowed to enter.
- Throughout the duration of the salt relaxation sessions and salt yoga classes, no one is permitted to leave or enter the rooms because doing so ruins the session for everyone in the cave due to loss of salt saturation.
- All relax sessions, yoga classes, and salt bed must be paid for prior to admission to any session.
- A consent form must be signed prior to admittance into salt sessions and yoga classes.
- A picture must be taken to purchase salt packages.
- Drink plenty of water before and after salt sessions.
- Please use the restroom before the session begins.
- Disposable foot and head covers will be provided and must be worn at all times while in the salt relax session, except for infants.
- No food, chewing gum, or drinks (including water) allowed during all relax sessions.
- Bottled water with a spill proof top or lid can be taken into the salt yoga room.
- The salt rooms are electronic free zones. No phones, pads, or laptops are allowed.
- Kindly turn off your devices and leave in your car or locker.
- The only devices permitted in the salt rooms are the headphones provided.
- Dress in simple, comfortable clothing. Blankets are available for your use when in the salt relax sessions.
- Please keep voices low in entrance hallway and refrain from talking inside the adult salt room.
- To bring children 12 and under to any salt relaxation session, an appointment must be scheduled by calling the salt cave at 901-618-2878 or 901-767-9642 in the main yoga studio building, and a guardian must present always with children.
- You are responsible for your personal items. Please leave all personal items at home, in your car trunk, or locker. You may only take the items needed for a yoga class or salt relax session that will be used during that time. Due to limited space in both rooms, purses, shoes, gym bags, extra clothing, or additional items other than props will not be permitted during any session
Once the halogenerator is turned on, no one can enter or leave the room (Halogenerator runs for 45 minutes)
*Relaxation sessions are 45 minutes long **Yoga classes are 60 or 75 minutes long, once the halogenerator shuts off, students may exit room if needed.
Leaving Session Prior to Completion
No one is allowed to enter or exit any session while the halogenerator is on. In the event of an emergency inside the cave during a session, cameras are installed in each cave that are monitored by our staff whose attention should be summoned by waving directly to camera or by knocking on on the door.
Due to limited space reservations are required in both relaxation sessions (max.10) and in yoga sessions (max. 15) Reservations must be canceled 12-hours prior to start time of session to avoid payment penalty. Failure to show up for a scheduled relax session, yoga class, or salt bed session will result in payment to be made in full; either deducted from your class package or charged to your credit card used to reserve the session. Late arrivals will be charged the full amount for session missed. Any individual leaving a session during the 45 minutes when the halogenerators are in operation will no longer be eligible to return to a group relax or yoga session.
Prepaid private sessions will be available only.
Better Bodies Yoga is a scent free studio. Many patrons have allergies, asthma, cancer, COPD, migraine headaches, and other smell sensitivities. We reserve the right to deny any individual entry into any session should you smell of smoke, perfume, alcohol, gasoline, or other body odors deemed offensive. You will be asked to leave and will be charged full price for the missed session. Individuals may shower to remove such scents and can sign up for an available session later that day once scent free. Dry Salt Therapy and Yoga are based upon the premise of using diaphragmatic breathing to enhance, energize, heal, and purify the body and mind, therefore, such scents defeat the purpose.
A picture ID is required for all students taking classes at Better Bodies Yoga, and will be taken when you register for your first class. Your picture is for identification purposes only, and will not be displayed on social media or shared with a third party.”
Public Health and Safety Codes
Admittance into all group sessions and classes must be avoided when in acute stages or contagious phases of any illness including; colds, coughs, flu, rashes, fever, athlete’s foot, diarrhea, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage,bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol, or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases. You may return when not contagious but may be asked to submit a doctor’s clean bill of health consent form if we feel your illness has not cleared up. Please respect and help enforce this policy with the understanding they are set in place to protect you – our patrons’, administration staff, and teachers’.
If you are prone to snoring, sit more upright and attend sessions at the times of day you are able to stay awake. If snoring is unavoidable private sessions are recommended. Have respect for the props you use and the space you occupy, please clean up after yourself.
Single Walk-In Relax Session – $20.00
Single Walk-In Relax Session
(12 & under) – $15.00
AutoPay 1-Month Unlimited Salt Relaxation/Yoga All Inclusive Membership* – $135.00
*4 month minimum commitment
1-Month Unlimited Salt Relaxation/Yoga Class Card – $215.00
Senior, Military, Student, First Response
SALT/YOGA 10-Class Card – $170.00
SALT/YOGA 5-Class Card – $95.00
SALT/YOGA 10-Class Card – $180.00
SALT/YOGA 20-Class Card – $340.00
SALT/YOGA 50-Class Card – $750.00
SALT/YOGA 100-Class Card – $1200.00
AutoPay 1-Month Unlimited Salt Relax Only* – $130.00
*4 month minimum commitment
10-Session Salt Relax Only Package – $100.00
Better Bodies Yoga Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to All Individuals to the Studio Who will Not Follow Studio Policies, May Cause Harm to Others, and Who Have Ill Intentions.